Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Bishop Ford Central Catholic High School (Brooklyn, NY)
BISHOP FORD CENTRAL CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL
Bishop Ford Central Catholic High School is seeking a strong, dynamic, energetic leader capable of creating a thriving educational environment. The position requires a visionary administrator with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and a collaborative leadership style.
The ideal candidate will:
• Create a compelling vision for the future of the school, to make it the first choice among families in Brooklyn and the adjoining communities
• Be an inspiring and trusted leader to faculty, parents, students, alumni, and the larger community
• Be the chief academic leader in overseeing, directing, and engaging the faculty in solid and progressive curriculum choices and programs
• Purposefully lead student recruitment efforts and implement an enrollment management plan utilizing the talents and expertise of many constituents
• Draw upon a strong working knowledge of school financial management and the budgetary process
• Build collegial relationships with area pastors, principals, the diocese, and all stakeholders
• Possess the ability to make thoughtful and sometimes difficult decisions after engaging others in the decision-making process
• Oversee building and facility operations and use space creatively to enhance the school’s image and programs
• Have experience working in an urban setting and respecting the value and richness of diversity and tradition
Bishop Ford Central Catholic High School is a Roman Catholic private, college preparatory school in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn, enrolling more than 775 young men and women. Celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, the school has a recognized tradition of fostering academic excellence, good character, and spiritual development.
The successful candidate will hold a Masters degree in Educational Administration, or an equivalent discipline, and have seven or more years of continuous, successful school leadership. Serious consideration will be given to candidates who have experience in leading change within their school.
We offer a culturally diverse, respectful work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested applicants are asked to electronically submit a letter of introduction and a resume or curriculum vitae to our Search Committee, c/o Gail M. Allen at [email protected] Review of applications will continue until the position is filled. (0)
Incoming search terms:
- brocklyn training cathoic school principals
- bishop ford central catholic brooklyn ny
- principal search at bishop ford high school
- bishop catholic school in brooklyn ny
- bishop ford high school
- bishop ford high school principal
- student enrollment at bishop ford hs brooklyn ny in 1980
- bishop ford catholic high school brooklynadmissions
- principal bishop ford hs
- principal bishop ford high school