This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
PRESIDENT – REGIS CATHOLIC SCHOOLS
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Regis Catholic Schools (Eau Claire, WI)
Regis Catholic Schools announces an outstanding opportunity for a Catholic school administrator – President of Regis Catholic Schools, a consolidated PreK-12 school system.
Regis Catholic Schools is seeking candidates who desire to lead and oversee an innovative leadership team that is focused on preparing all students for college readiness and global citizenship in a faith-rich environment. The ideal candidate must have strong skills in school administration and advancement who is a gifted communicator that will develop positive relationships with all stakeholders.
Our successful candidate will also bring these qualities and attributes:
• Practicing Catholic committed to Catholic Education and the Core Values of Regis Catholic Schools
• Wisconsin DPI Certification in Administration
• A master’s degree in educational administration
• Minimum 5 years successful experience as a Catholic school administrator
• Expertise in system leadership, finance oversight, advancement, long range planning and supervision
• A collaborative leadership style demonstrated in a professional learning environment
Interested candidates may either apply online at http://services.education.wisc.edu/wecan/ or mail in your cover letter, resume, transcripts and 3 letters of recommendation to:
The Very Reverend Brian Konopa
Regis Catholic Schools
2728 Mall Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54701
If you have further questions about the application process, please contact The Very Reverend Brian Konopa, RCS Dean, at [email protected], or 715-832-2504, ext. 104.
Application deadline is Tuesday, January 29, 2013.
For more information about RCS, please visit www.RegisCatholicSchools.com (137)
Incoming search terms:
- what eemployment is open at regis middle school in eau claire wi