This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Notre Dame College Prep (Niles, IL)
• Must be a practicing Catholic with a commitment to faith based, inclusive secondary school education.
• Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree or advanced designation preferred.
• Demonstrated success in managing a complex multidimensional enterprise.
• Proven record of achievement in institutional advancement and fundraising.
• Strong communication skills and ability to engage all stakeholders of the school community.
• Active supporter of school’s mission and Holy Cross charism.
• Solid administrative skills including organizational, operational and fiscal experience.
Notre Dame follows the President/Principal model wherein the Principal is the academic leader of the school. The President’s duties are concentrated on advancement (including fundraising and communication), finance, enrollment, and facilities.
• Lead collaborative work with the school community to achieve goals articulated in the strategic plan.
• Serve as school’s chief spokesperson, both externally and internally. Represent the school to all constituent groups, including parents, alumni, donors, and members of the surrounding community.
• Devote significant time and energy to advancement, particularly in cultivating major donors and actively supporting the school’s fund raising efforts.
• Prepare a complete annual budget in conjunction with school comptroller and Finance Committee for submission to the board.
• Bring to the attention of the board such matters and data related to the school’s operation as are appropriate to keep the board fully informed to meet its responsibilities.
• Establish productive working conditions, training, and development of professional staff. Perform annual evaluations on direct reports.
Accountability: Reports to the board
Compensation: Salary, incentive compensation and benefits are commensurate with experience and in compliance with the NDCP benefit schedule.
Application: Applicants should submit a formal application, which includes a letter of interest and current resume’ to:
Peter J. Newell
Notre Dame College Prep
7655 W. Dempster Street
Niles, IL 60714
Email: [email protected] (200)
Incoming search terms:
- pete newell notre dame college prep
- catholic college preparatory high schools president compensation
- ndcp pete newal
- notre dame college prep niles il
- Notre Dame College Prep Niles IL AND salary schedule
- notre dame college prep president
- Notre Dame Prep Basketball nilers il
- notre dame school niles il