This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Religious Education, FT Employee
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School (Milwaukee, WI)
The school aims to open its doors to its inaugural freshmen class in the fall of 2015. Like all Cristo Rey schools, it would be a Catholic, college preparatory high school for students of all faiths from families of limited financial means. The school would be co-educational and serve students of diverse backgrounds
Cristo Rey Jesuit now seeks a president who will serve as the apostolic leader of the school. Moreover, the president must be passionate about the unique Cristo Rey mission. The president would be the chief executive officer, having overall responsibility for the management of the school by placing special emphasis on the Corporate Work Study Program and the religious and spiritual orientation of the school.
• A practicing Catholic with experience related to Ignatian spirituality and Jesuit education.
• Commitment to the Catholic traditions of education, service, and social justice.
• Proven fundraising and/or revenue generating success, preferably in the non-profit sector and with foundations.
• The executive presence to inspire organizational and professional confidence, passion and persistence in an ambitious, fast-paced, and results-oriented period of growth, all while maintaining a positive work environment.
• Strategic planning experience and strong budget skills.
• Previous experience in the education sector and/or the sensibilities and perspective necessary to validate her/his leadership in a school.
• A graduate degree.
The President reports to the Board. (157)
Incoming search terms:
- cristo rey milwaukee
- catholic high schools in Milwaukee
- Cristo Rey Jesuit Milwaukee