PRESIDENT AND CEO
Social Work, FT Employee
DuffyGroup (Phoenix, AZ)
Duffy Group, in partnership with Foundation for Senior Living, is identifying applicants for FSL’s President/CEO. FSL improves the quality of life for adults of all ages, especially seniors and those with disabilities. Since 1974, FSL has helped Arizonans facing issues of hunger, disabilities, aging, illness, loneliness, and substandard housing. The President/CEO will provide overall executive leadership and direction for FSL, oversee the day-to-day operating issues, be actively involved in fund development and have fiduciary oversight. He/she will promote a greater awareness of FSL within the community and expand its core services into areas and systems not previously served by the agency.
Key qualifications include:
• Minimum of 10 years of senior leadership experience.
• Good business acumen combined with a strong social/community service orientation.
• Knowledge of public policy and legislature effecting organization.
• Proven fundraiser able to generate new revenue for the organization.
• Must be an active, practicing Roman Catholic in full communion with the church.
• Must have extensive knowledge of the Roman Catholic Church, its vision, teachings and structure.
All interested Parties should email their resume to Jaime Barrett-Thurston at [email protected] (0)