PREP SHOP COORDINATOR
Sales, FT Employee
Saint Joseph’s Preparatory School (Philadelphia, PA)
St. Joseph’s Preparatory School-a Catholic, Jesuit college preparatory school serving nearly 975 young men-is seeking qualified applicants for a part-time position as the Prep Shop Coordinator. This position is a flexible 10 month position averaging 15 hours per week.
This position reports to the Chief Development Officer. The Prep Shop Coordinator is responsible for supervising and coordinating all functions of the Prep Shop including ordering products, working with vendors, online sales, tagging, cataloging and inventorying all deliveries in software. This position works closely with the Finance Office on daily store close out and cash management.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of the following:
• Three – five years’ experience in a marketing, sales or retail environment;
• Strong PC skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and point of sale software ;
• Strong written and oral communication skills as well as detailed organizational skills;
• Ability to work independently;
• Ability to be flexible in schedule as required, during seasonal peak periods including nights and weekends;
• Understanding of the philosophy, mission and core values of Jesuit education.
In order to be considered for an interview, please submit a letter of interest, resume and contact information for three references to [email protected]
Deadline: September 30, 2013
For information on our mission and characteristics of the school please visit our website at www.sjprep.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (0)
Incoming search terms:
- St Joes Prep Shop
- saint joseph preparatory school philadelphia
- st joes prep shop