This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Accounting/Finance, FT Employee
Catholic Social Services (Philadelphia, PA)
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia is currently seeking a Payroll Specialist to work for Catholic Social Services (CSS) Financial Affairs Department in Archdiocesan Pastoral Center in Philadelphia, PA Philadelphia, PA.
The major job duties include:
•Checking, verifying and calculating bi-weekly time sheets received from CSS departments.
•Inputting hours into Excel Spreadsheet.
•Performing payroll processing and verifying payroll registers.
•Balancing total hours received with total hours loaded into payroll system.
•Preparing journal entries.
•Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
For more information and other job opportunities, please visit our website at www.archphila.org. EOE.
• High School Diploma is required. Associate’s Degree in a Business-related field is preferred.
• 5 years of experience in payroll.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
• Must have experience working with payroll software, preferably Ceridian.
• Must have basic tax computation skills.
• Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines.
• Must have strong communication and organizational skills. (162)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic human services PA
- Catholic Social Services Northeast Phila
- job duties of a payroll dept
- Philadelphia Catholic Social Services