This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Pastoral Ministry, FT Employee
St. Anne Catholic Church (Grants Pass, OR)
St. Anne Catholic Church, Grants Pass is seeking a dynamic person who can fill a ministry position for a Pastoral Associate. Full time with benefits.
There are two major duties in this position.
1. Faith Formation
Dynamic candidate needs to be able to recruit and train similar volunteers to help in the following ministries:
• Children’s Faith Formation
• Summer Vacation Bible School
• Adult Confirmation
• Adult Faith Formation
• Supervise the Safe Environment program via the Archdiocese guidelines
2. Music and Liturgy
Qualified candidates must also be able to organize, recruit, train, and guide
• Lectors, extraordinary ministers of holy communion, and altar servers
• Have competency in keyboard and or guitar skills
• Able to lead a music group
• Able to teach about the liturgy within a parish setting
• Recruit and lead parishioners to more fully participate in the liturgical life of the parish especially in music ministry which includes forming and organizing music groups, teaching new music, and coordinating music for special liturgies: funerals, Triduum, etc.
Employee collaborates and reports directly to the pastor who is very supportive of employees. Skill in English and Spanish preferred. Computer skills essential.
To apply, please submit 1. A cover letter, and 2. A resume to St. Anne’s office (1131 NE 10th St., Grants Pass, OR 97526) with attention to Fr. William Holtzinger or email to [email protected] by March 31, 2014. Position to begin July 1. 2014. (124)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic church grants pass or
- saint ann s catholic church grants pass
- st annes catholic church
- st anns catholic church grants pass oregon