This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
PART-TIME TRANSPORTATION CLERK
Clerical/Administrative, PT Employee
Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School (Takoma Park, MD)
The Transportation Clerk works with the Program Coordinator of the Corporate Work Study Program to ensure the efficient coordination of student workers in transit to and from their job sites.
The Transportation Clerk will conduct morning check-in Gallery Place Metro, Downtown DC. He/she must strictly enforce the Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School Corporate Work study Dress Code and document dress code violations, tardies, and other relevant infractions. The Transportation Clerk must be able to address and resolve transportation challenges. During the afternoon check-in at Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School, Takoma Park, MD he/she will track the arrivals and whereabouts of the taxi cabs, student worker, and school vans while reporting process improvement opportunities and concerns to staff. And he/she will update student worker database on a daily basis.
• Availability: Due to the unique nature of the position, there are specific work hours and two work locations. He/she must be available Monday through Friday from 7:30 – 9:30 am at Gallery Place Metro, Downtown DC and 4 – 6:30 pm at Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School in Takoma Park, MD. (During two hour weather delays, the morning shift will be 9:30 – 10:00.)
• Minimum of one years’ previous work experience.
• Internet and smart phone accessibility.
• Proficient in database management and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and Word.
• Possess interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration, parents, and job clients.
• Sensitivity to the ethnic, racial and religious backgrounds of the student body.
• Commitment to the School’s Mission.
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
• High School diploma.
Please review the school’s website (www.dbcr.org). If you are inspired by our Mission, email a statement of intent and resume to: Catina Negrete, Executive Director of the Corporate Work Study Program [email protected] by Tuesday, February 18, 2014. (128)
Incoming search terms:
- don bosco cristo rey employment