This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
PART-TIME GROUP LEADER
Education: Elementary, PT Employee
Catholic Social Services (Philadelphia, PA)
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia is currently seeking a part-time Group Leader to work Monday through Friday (3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.) for Catholic Social Services at our Casa del Carmen Out-of-School Time (OST) Program located in Philadelphia, PA. The out-of-school time programs are parish/community and school based programs that provide a continuum of after-school, summer youth development and family support activities.
The major job duties include:
• Providing supervision to children during the after-school hours.
• Providing guidance to students in homework assignments and enrichment activities.
• Implementing Project Based Learning as required.
• Assisting with coordinating and developing program activities in the after-school program.
• Providing written reports of students’ progress.
For more information and other job opportunities, please visit our website at www.archphila.org. EOE.
• Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education with at least 30 credits in Early Childhood Education OR has a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential or School Aged Care Credential (SAAC).
• At least 2 years of experience working with children.
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred. (128)
Incoming search terms:
- after school programs 19103
- catholic social services/philadelphia
- part time work for catholic social services
- Timegroup Com Cn