This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
PART-TIME EXTERNAL MONITORS
Social Work, PT Employee
Archdiocese of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia is currently seeking part-time (Hours are typically 2:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.) External Monitors to work for Nutritional Development Services, federally funded food and nutrition programs. These programs are located in schools, child care centers, after-school programs and summer meal programs throughout the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
The major job duties include:
• Visiting afterschool sites to monitor the service of meals to children.
• Training staff in the required process of providing and documenting meals.
• Assisting sites in complying with food safety standards.
For more information and other job opportunities, please visit our website at www.archphila.org. EOE.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Some college is preferred.
• Experience working in a school, child care center, or afterschool programs is helpful.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and use of a personal vehicle. (99)