This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
PARISH LIFE COORDINATOR
Pastoral Ministry, FT Employee
St. Mary Catholic Parish (Littleton, CO)
Location: St. Mary Parish and School, Littleton, CO – Archdiocese of Denver
Summary: St. Mary Parish and School, a parish of over 2100 families in Littleton, Colorado, is seeking to fill the position of Parish Life Coordinator. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits in the Discipleship Department that will report to the Director and also the priests of the Disciples of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. This person will have responsibilities pertaining to the on-going maintenance of existing sacramental programs, and the development and implementation of new Parish Life programs and Ministries.
- Coordination of existing Marriage and Baptism Preparation programs.
- Establishing new Programs and Ministry Development to enhance Parish and Family Life
- Sacramental Record Keeping
- Demonstrated planning, organizational, management, and administration skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office programs, knowledge of database concepts as demonstrated by prior work or academic experience
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and well-developed critical thinking patterns.
- A professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills while representing the parish. Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects of the job.
- Able to work with an extensive volunteer network and manage several projects at one time.
- Motivated to identify needs and find resources. Able to demonstrate active follow-up and to manage deadlines and initiatives.
- Knowledge and Acceptance of Practicing Roman Catholic beliefs and sacraments. Familiar with church organization and structure.
Salary: Based upon experience and qualifications
Schedule: Primarily office hours, flexible to work occasional nights/weekends as the job requires
To Apply: 3 items are required for consideration: Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary requirements
Deadline: Monday, September 24, 2012
Send or e mail Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Expectations to:
Linda Sherman-Pastoral Assistant
St. Mary Parish
6853 S. Prince St.
Littleton, CO 80120
[email protected] (387)
Incoming search terms:
- littleton co
- disciples of the hearts of jesus and mary
- parish life coordinator
- catholic parish life coordinator
- littleton parish
- parish life coordinator experiences
- st marys littleton colorado
- website for St Mary CAtholic Church LIttleton CO