This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
PARISH COORDINATOR OF YOUTH MINISTRY
Youth Ministry, FT Employee
Fiat Ventures (North Central, NJ)
Coordinator of Youth Ministry
BOLD Youth Ministry of Fiat Ventures
Terms: Full Time or Part Time Employee
Location: North/Central New Jersey
Fiat Ventures is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to lead youth in a parish as the Coordinator of Youth Ministry (“Youth Minister”). The applicant should possess a love and knowledge of the Catholic faith, with a heart to evangelize, teach and empower youth, helping them develop a personal relationship with Christ, to live as disciples of Christ engaged in the life and mission of the Church and build up the young Church within a parish.
Fiat Ventures’ BOLD Youth Ministry model is unique. Each Youth Minister is assigned to a specific parish in which to work, and is supported by and collaborates with the entire Fiat Ventures staff. Fiat Ventures provides the model of comprehensive youth ministry and youth ministry resources.
Youth Minister’s parish responsibilities include planning and implementing the youth ministry program. This includes Spiritual, Social and Service events, weekly or bi-weekly Youth Ministry Meetings, regular service projects, ongoing outreach to teens, ongoing recruitment of adults (as potential volunteer ministry team members and support), teen and adult team formation and training, retreats, group activities, mission trips and ministry based religious education.
• This individual must be a practicing Catholic who has a passion for sharing his or her faith.
• The applicant must have an undergraduate degree. The ideal candidate will possess a degree or certificate in Youth Ministry, Theology, Pastoral Studies, or related field, and have at least two years of experience in a leadership capacity with teenagers in a parish setting.
• Fiat Ventures is looking for a Youth Minister who is high energy, well-organized, a solid leader, a self-starter, has strong interpersonal and communication skills, and who will have a collaborative spirit with parish and Fiat Ventures staff.
• Musical skills and bi-lingual are a plus.
• Technological proficiency required, and skills with Mac, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite and a strong knowledge of Social Media best practices and trends is helpful.
Fiat Ventures is looking for both full time and part time Youth Ministers. Most positions are salaried, commensurate with time and experience; Benefits available for full time. Youth Ministers meet regularly in the North/Central region of NJ, and parish assignments may be in the Newark, Paterson, Metuchen or Trenton (Arch)Dioceses. (188)
Incoming search terms:
- fiat ventures