PAID SUMMER INTERN-YOUTH MINISTRY
Youth Ministry, PT Temp
St Mary Catholic Parish (Littleton, CO)
Paid Summer Intern- Youth Ministry
Are you passionate about Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church? Are you studying to be a youth minister or are interested in youth ministry? Are you age 21 or older?
Receive practical hands-on training in youth ministry leading Bible studies, planning, preparing, recruiting for events, relational ministry, working with student leaders and teams, evaluating and re-visioning the Youth Mass, budgeting, growing in your relationship with Jesus Christ, and more!!
St Mary Catholic Parish in Littleton, CO is looking for a paid summer intern for youth ministry to serve from June-August 2014 who desires to work with youth and serve Christ and His Church. This position will serve the youth ministry by leading, planning, and helping to accomplish tasks and projects as needed for Nazareth Middle School, Emmaus High School and Confirmation programs, under the direction of the Youth Minister. The incumbent will also serve as the Youth Mass Liturgical Coordinator at the 5:00pm Sunday Mass.
Profile for Success:
– Age 21 or older. The Archdiocese of Denver requires adult chaperones to be age 21 or older. 1 adult (age 21) to 10 youth ratio.
– Intentional Disciple of Jesus Christ: Rule of Life-Prayer, Sacraments, Fellowship, Service
– Cooperation and teamwork: Works well with others
– Judgment in job performance: Decision making ability
– Reliability and quality of work: Achieves results
– Mission of the Church: Connects the work of the parish office to the parishioner experience
– Takes initiative: Develops continuously
– Communication: Professional demeanor and interpersonal skills
– Supervision and leadership: Leads courageously
Technical Skills and Knowledge Profile:
– Coursework in Catholic Studies, Theology, and/or Youth Ministry
– Experience working with middle school and high school students in faith-based programs and activities
– Relational Ministry skills
– Computer skills, preferably experienced in Microsoft Office programs (Word,
– Organizational and administrative skills
– Tracking budget expenditures
Applicant must be age 21 or older.
Non-Exempt, Hourly, Part-time Temporary: Up to 30 hours per week, no benefits.
Will work flexible schedule as necessary (nights, weekends)
For a full job description with objectives, duties, responsibilities, and requirements please visit St Mary’s website: www.stmarylittleton.org
Please send RESUME, COVER LETTER, and HOURLY WAGE REQUIREMENTS by Sunday May 4, 2014 to:
Laura Potter, Youth Minister
6853 S Prince Street, Littleton, CO 80120 (0)
Incoming search terms:
- Paid Summer Ministry Internships
- summer youth paid internships
- littleton co temp services
- paid internship Catholic church in orange ca
- sunday afternoon catholic church services denver littleton
- youth ministry paid summer internships