OVER NIGHT RESIDENT MANAGER
Other, FT Employee
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington (Arlington, VA)
Catholic Charities-Christ House in Alexandria VA is seeking a Resident Manager from 12:00am to 8:00am Monday through Friday.
Reporting to the Program Director, the Resident Manager works as part of a team and independently to provide Christ House Residents a safe, clean, and structured transitional living environment. The Resident Manager provides shelter coverage, crisis intervention, and oversight of daily shelter operations. The position is full-time, requires on-call availability, and is considered “essential” personnel in times of hardship, such as extreme weather conditions and/or other emergencies.
Catholic Charities – Christ House is a men’s transitional facility offering single men temporary housing in a clean, safe, and structured environment. Aligned with Catholic Social Teaching, Christ House provides Residents dynamic programming and services aimed at assisting Residents transform their lives to become self-sustaining, contributing members of society.
Direct Client Services
– Manage facility and ensure the safety of all occupants per agency protocols and procedures
– Assist in the development and implementation of Case Management services with assigned Residents
– Develop and maintain appropriate records, statistics, and documentation of services to Residents and Evening Meal Guests
– Manage and distribute Resident prescriptions and medications according to agency policy
– Annotate all distributions of Resident medications in the Medicine Distribution Log
– Assign and ensure completion of daily chores with Residents
– Annotate all notable Resident interactions with staff, volunteers, and/or other clients
– Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with program residents
• As Needed
– Reinforce community living guidelines with residents.
– Distribute personal care items to clients per protocol
– Provide crisis intervention, safety planning, and resource information to Residents, Evening Meal Guests, Volunteers, and the public
– Interview Applicants seeking services and manage Resident admissions according to policy
– Perform program departure procedures with Residents
Other duties as assigned by the Program Director
High School diploma (or GED) required with some college course work preferred
2-3 years in a similar position
Job Title/Hours: Over Night Resident Manager 12:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., Monday through Friday.
Reports To: Program Director and Case Manager
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to [email protected]
No phone calls, please. EOE. (0)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic charities of diocese of st petersburg website
- resident night manager