This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Pastoral Ministry, FT Employee
Catholic Funeral and Cemetery Services-Oakland Diocese (Any of the Oakland Diocese CFCS Offices, CA)
This position will be the primary interface between CFCS and community outreach opportunities to parishes and businesses within the Diocese. The purpose of this position is to set up outreach communications and presentations to the community in order to educate parish staff and families about end of life services and the benefits of advanced planning. This position will act as the principal representative for outreach within the Diocese of Oakland and will manage all aspects of outreach communications, presentations and reporting. The Outreach Manager will directly work with the Associate Director, Client Director and all CFCS location managers and staff to ensure adoption and implementation of community outreach programs.
The Outreach Manager will coordinate and implement all aspects of the community outreach program relating to: Parish and business networking and communications, outreach presentations and lead management, outreach materials and reporting, outreach scheduling and follow up.
The position reports directly to the Associate Director.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Interacts directly with the Associate Director, Client Director and Location Managers.
• Schedules and attends meetings with parishes and businesses to review CFCS outreach program and benefits.
• Networks within community to find new outreach opportunities and contacts.
• Manages all direct mailings and outreach marketing materials with the CMS Marketing Coordinator.
• Schedules and leads outreach presentations to parish priests and staff.
• Schedules and attends outreach presentations to families after Mass and other community events.
• Oversees all outreach communications and events.
• Manages all outreach leads produced and assigns leads to Location Managers for staff follow up.
• Reports on all outreach activity and is responsible for compiling data for Associate Director, Client Director, Location Managers and pastors when applicable.
• Manages all outreach timelines and schedules.
Desired Skills & Experience
Any combination of education and experience likely to provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities, typically:
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership experience in sales and or customer service management, related job experience, or community service.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct presentations in front of medium to large groups of people.
• Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
• Basic computer skills, sufficient to deliver electronic presentations and use a personal computer
If you are seeking a challenging professional opportunity; and if working inside a dynamic and growing faith based organization appeals to you, please forward your resume. We are growing our business and we welcome qualified candidates. (225)
Incoming search terms:
- church outreach director
- Funeral home outreach manager
- oakland diocese mass responses
- outreach manager diocese of oakland
- roman catholic funeral outreach