This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Archdiocese of Boston (Braintree, MA)
SUMMARY: Provide administrative and clerical support to the Judicial Vicar by processing, recording, and maintaining all marriage records, as well as assist Tribunal Staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be able to communicate and interact with priests and parish staff regarding marriage paperwork issues.
• Process, record, and maintain (including physically filing) all marriage records.
• Assist Tribunal staff in processing Declarations of Nullity.
• Must be able to answer Tribunal phones and answer general questions.
• Process invoices in Lawson system.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• Excellent computer literacy required, including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel required.
• Good oral and written English communication skills, including a clear speaking voice.
• Excellent organization and customer service skills required, including ability to maintain professionalism with people in challenging situations, both in person and by phone.
• Good time management, including ability to manage several projects at the same time in an environment of competing deadlines.
• Must be supportive of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church.
• Good Spanish/Portuguese-language oral communication skills also preferred.
• High School Diploma or AS degree required, with 2+ years of administrative experience.
• Well organized, able to multi-task and effectively work in a busy, changing environment.
• Able to handle confidential, sensitive, timely and critical matters requiring good judgment, tact, respect, and discretion.
• Ability to communicate effectively through e-mail and/or telephone.
• Strong service orientation.
To apply send cover letter and resume to hr_staffing @rcab.org (200)