This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ONLINE FUNDRAISING MANAGER
Fundraising, FT Employee
St. Labre Indian Catholic School (Ashland, MT)
This position is a critical contributor to St. Labre’s multi-channel fundraising efforts, helping to create a seamless donor experience, increase e-fundraising revenues and increase website traffic for the organization. This position will work closely with the members of the Development team to manage e-mail campaigns and online giving, with heavy focus on writing/creating compelling fundraising e-mail appeals, donor recognition e-mails and social media updates.
1. Formulates strategies that will result in donor growth and revenue growth from new and existing donors, utilizing both best practices and leading edge methods.
2. Monitors and understands the online, social and mobile fundraising landscapes.
3. Manages the set up and execution of email fundraising campaigns utilizing our Convio CRM tool, including the development of online donation pages and e-blasts.
4. Creates, edits, proofreads and tracks all online fundraising copy and website content. Regularly communicate the status to key team members.
5. In conjunction with the Development team, develops and maintains the online fundraising communications schedule and coordinates with the offline direct mail program to ensure synergistic cross-channel communications.
6. Works with the database team to manage data coordination and synchronization with the offline master database.
7. Develops and executes various strategies for donor upgrades, testing, list development and donor conversion to increase revenue without sacrificing long-term file performance.
8. Ensures that all online fundraising efforts are properly source coded and tracked.
9. Designs and edits website pages related to online fundraising and update as needed using our Convio CMS platform.
10. Develops and executes a strong social media fundraising strategy that will further engage donors with St. Labre.
11. Investigates and troubleshoots online and website problems and work with internal and external sources to resolve issues rapidly and effectively.
12. Manages and enhances search engine optimization efforts.
13. Oversees online fundraising budget to ensure goals are met and projects come in on-time, on-strategy and on-budget. (150)
Incoming search terms:
- st labre indian school charity
- St Labre MT
- St Labre online position