This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ONLINE ENROLLMENT MANAGER
Education: University/College, FT Employee
Franciscan University of Steubenville (Steubenville, OH)
Position Available: Online Enrollment Manager – SG12
Position Reports to: Vice President of Enrollment
Department: Enrollment Services
FLSA Status: Exempt (Professional Staff)
Hours: Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Manage and oversee direct marketing and recruitment of online students to all Franciscan University of Steubenville online programs. Personally guide prospective students through the admissions process up to the point of enrollment. Meet or exceed annual online recruitment goals.
1. Develop a direct marketing and recruitment plan (snail mail, email, phone calls, texting, etc.) for each online program and then manage and oversee direct marketing to, and recruitment of, online students
2. Meet or exceed annual recruitment goals for online programs
3. Provide excellent customer service to prospective students through effective outreach and follow-up
4. Through extensive phone and email contact, guide prospective students through the admission process up to the point of enrollment
5. Serve as the primary point of contact for prospective student questions regarding degree requirements, academic programs, transfer credits, financial aid and payment options
6. Ensure prospective students have a solid understanding of the time commitment, technology, and skills required to be a successful online learner, as well as introduce them to the online learning environment
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list. Additional duties, expectations and responsibilities may be added or changed as needed to meet the University’s needs.
Must understand, support and embrace the mission of Franciscan University of Steubenville and possess the following:
Skills & Competencies:
Technical Skills: Knowledge, experience, and competency in use of word, Excel, and PowerPoint software; experience and expertise in use of college/university student information software; general research skills and abilities.
Non-Technical Skills: Drive for results; action oriented; customer service focused; interpersonal skills; verbal communications; written communications.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
• Minimum of five (5) years of work experience post Bachelor’s degree completion
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in recruitment to college/university online programs
• Experience with best practices for direct marketing (snail mail, email, phone calls, texting, etc.) to prospective online students.
For other information and job postings, visit our website at www.franciscan.edu.
Send letter of application, resume (which includes three references) to: [email protected]
Franciscan University of Steubenville is committed to principles of equal opportunity and is an equal opportunity employer. (172)
Incoming search terms:
- www steubensville Catholic University com