This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Pregnancy Center East (Cincinnati, OH)
The office manager is responsible for assisting the Director, Associate Director, chastity educators, board and volunteers in the organized and efficient operation of the Center.
Reports to: Director
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Faith-filled practicing Christian who adheres to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
• Be pro-life without hesitation or qualification.
• Skilled in Word, Excel, Access, etc.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Skilled in social media.
• Capable of analyzing and summarizing information from the databases.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Respect the confidential nature of handling donations and client files.
• Can prioritize work according to general parameters given by the Director.
• Must be flexible with frequent interruptions.
• Must be able to work quietly and independently on data entry.
• Be a team player.
• Able to take direction well.
• Possess a demonstrated capacity to learn quickly.
• Possess adequate energy to multitask while staying focused on completing top priority tasks.
• Able to meet deadlines.
• Ensure client information is accurate and updated in the Access Client Database.
• Provide statistical reports from the client database as needed.
• Support parenting class teachers by sending out invitations and notices, overseeing the response process and preparing class lists.
• Ensure that updated and accurate information about donors, volunteer, parishes and schools is entered into the Waycool Donor Database in a timely manner.
• Collect all donation checks and cash, prepare deposit lists and make weekly deposits at the bank; provide all deposit information to accountant each month.
• Assist in the processing of Baby Bottles and Sanctity of Human Life collections.
• Code and enter all donations into Waycool Donor database.
• Prepare and send thank you letters to all general donors.
• Keep an electronic record of all Memorials and Honorias for the year.
• Help in the preparation of the quarterly newsletter, assisting in proofreading the copy prior to printing.
• Generate the quarterly newsletter mailing list from the database, print off labels for the mailing and coordinate with the newsletter crew chief for assembling the mailings.
• Finalize the monthly Volunteer schedule. Email/mail the monthly Volunteer schedule and newsletter to volunteers.
• Ensure that all office supplies are in stock. Plan purchases to stay within the Center office supply and printing budgets.
• Assist the Director in preparing all the necessary materials, binders and reports and summaries.
• Prepare the Banquet invitation list; generate labels for the invitations, and coordinate with the Banquet committee to ensure adequate supplies are available for stuffing and addressing day.
• Send Banquet bulletin announcements and flyers to parishes.
• Prepare and send thank you letters for Banquet pre-donations; enter all Banquet donations and pledge payments into the database after the event.
• Prepare the Golf invitation and/or save the date list, send out Golf Sponsor letters and send follow-up letters to Sponsors.
• Track all donations to the Golf-Fore-Life event.
• Prepare and send thank you letters for Golf-Fore-Life donations.
• Provide necessary materials for golf day registration and silent auction.
• Summarize Golf-Fore-Life fundraising results for the committee.
• Send out annual renewal letters to Advisory Board members, send out Board packets and update Board information as needed. Provide updated Board lists for members.
• Generate the Christmas card list, print labels, and provide necessary materials to the newsletter crew; summarize Christmas Appeal donation results.
• Generate invitation lists and labels and other assistance for other PCE fundraisers, as needed.
• Be responsible for the planning and implementation of the annual Evening of Renewal and Mass, with help from the Director and the other staff.
• Update the Volunteer phone, address and email list, periodically sending to the volunteers.
• Ensure that all client or donor-related forms are in good supply in the appropriate places.
• Maintain and periodically update the large item waiting lists.
• Train new volunteers on using client forms and on office procedures.
• Provide backup coverage for volunteers in answering phones as needed.
• Assist in providing pregnancy tests and material assistance as needed.
• Any other duties assigned by the Director.
• Writing Sample
• Background check (122)
Incoming search terms:
- Cincinnati Ohio office management staff