This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Aid to Women Center Pregnancy and Medical Clinic (Tempe, AZ)
Position Title: Office Manager
Time Commitment: 40 hours/week
Pay: Based on experience
Immediate Supervisor: Clinic Director
Supervises: Clerical Volunteers
1. Expresses full agreement with the Center’s Mission Statement and scope of care.
2. Expresses full agreement with the practices and goals of a pro-life crisis pregnancy center.
3. Has excellent communication skills both written and oral.
4. Has experience working with a wide range of people.
5. Has good organizational skills.
6. Has experience and is comfortable with patients in crisis.
7. Has experience working with and training volunteers.
8. Has experience working in a team environment.
9. Has been trained and is experienced in counseling women in crisis pregnancy situations.
10. Has been trained in Quickbooks and has experience or aptitude for basic financing.
11. Can maintain confidentiality.
12. Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus.
1. Manage the daily operations of the center.
a. Maintain office hours
b. Answer phone
c. Schedule appointments/reminder calls
2. Organize and maintain office
a. Maintain Office standards and procedures
b. Maintain mandated postings (HIPPA, Labor Law, Clia, Business License, etc.)
c. Maintain office machines
d. Clean office as needed
3. Maintain Medical Records
a. Maintain patient records
b. Maintain HIPPA standards
4. Maintain Financial Records
c. Paying bills and keeping current on all outstanding balances (in conjunction with volunteer bookkeeper)
d. Schedule Monthly Reconciliation
e. Process and distribute payroll
f. Generate Monthly Reports
5. Maintain Employee & Volunteer Records
a. Maintain updated employee files
b. Maintain updated volunteer files
6. Maintain Business Files
a. Maintain a standardized filing system
7. Assist in other duties as directed by Clinic Director. (53)