This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Heroic Media (Austin, TX)
Job Title: Office Administrator
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Heroic Media, a faith-based 501(c)3 organization, seeks a full-time Office Administrator who has a passion for creating a culture of life. This position will be based in Austin, Texas and supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supporting Heroic Media staff members located nationwide.
- Manages Development database including generating reports, gift processing, and data integrity maintenance.
- Facilitates UCC registration and compliance along with state charity registrations for multiple organizations.
- Executes changes to the company website using proprietary Content Management System
- Builds, designs, and executes electronic communications to donor base using email marketing service
- Provides back up support for in house graphic design including web graphics and print collaterals
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office policies and procedures, layouts, and equipment procurement; controlling mail and other correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; performing clerical functions.
- Supports company staff by orienting new employees; manages ordering and setting up of equipment for staff members.
- Maintains the telephone system including routing of numbers, initialization of new mailboxes, etc.
- Receives, directs and relays incoming telephone and fax messages.
- Welcomes visitors/guests and directs appropriately.
- Coordinates scheduling of office volunteers and/or interns in a timely manner to ensure appropriate coverage to assist staff and daily operation of organization.
- Performs additional projects as needed.
- Prefer College or University graduate with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Highly organized and demonstrates strong initiative. Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge a plus
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe CS5 with an emphasis on Photoshop and InDesign a plus
- Demonstrated ability with content management systems.
- Preferred knowledge of Blackbaud NetCommunity & Concrete 5.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Capable of managing processes, develop standards and promoting process improvement.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Open direct and clear communicator.
- Excellent written and verbal skills including grammar and spelling.
- Professional demeanor
- A schedule flexible enough to work over time when needed.
- The position has multiple opportunities for career growth in the areas of operations, communication and development (90)