Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Heroic Media (Austin, TX)
Job Title: Office Administrator
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Heroic Media, a faith-based 501(c)3 organization, seeks a full-time Office Administrator who has a passion for creating a culture of life. This position will be based in Austin, Texas and supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supporting Heroic Media staff members located nationwide.
– Manages Development database including generating reports, gift processing, and data integrity maintenance.
– Facilitates UCC registration and compliance along with state charity registrations for multiple organizations.
– Executes changes to the company website using proprietary Content Management System
– Builds, designs, and executes electronic communications to donor base using email marketing service
– Provides back up support for in house graphic design including web graphics and print collaterals
– Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
– Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office policies and procedures, layouts, and equipment procurement; controlling mail and other correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; performing clerical functions.
– Supports company staff by orienting new employees; manages ordering and setting up of equipment for staff members.
– Maintains the telephone system including routing of numbers, initialization of new mailboxes, etc.
– Receives, directs and relays incoming telephone and fax messages.
– Welcomes visitors/guests and directs appropriately.
– Coordinates scheduling of office volunteers and/or interns in a timely manner to ensure appropriate coverage to assist staff and daily operation of organization.
– Performs additional projects as needed.
– Prefer College or University graduate with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
– Highly organized and demonstrates strong initiative. Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
– Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge a plus
– Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly MS Word and Excel
– Knowledge of Adobe CS5 with an emphasis on Photoshop and InDesign a plus
– Demonstrated ability with content management systems.
– Preferred knowledge of Blackbaud NetCommunity & Concrete 5.
– Ability to exercise independent judgment.
– Capable of managing processes, develop standards and promoting process improvement.
– Excellent telephone etiquette.
– Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
– Open direct and clear communicator.
– Excellent written and verbal skills including grammar and spelling.
– Professional demeanor
– A schedule flexible enough to work over time when needed.
– The position has multiple opportunities for career growth in the areas of operations, communication and development (0)
Incoming search terms:
- heroic media austin tx volunteer opportunities