This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, PT Employee
FOCUS (Golden, CO)
The Office Administrator will need to handle a wide range of administrative and support related tasks, and must be able to work both with a team and independently with little supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, dependable, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and enjoy the challenges of supporting a fast paced office community.
The Office Administrator will:
• Be a friendly and welcoming personality who can also maintain a high level of organization and work well under stress.
• Be responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants.
• Answer phone calls and voicemails from field staff, donors and business associates on behalf of FOCUS while maintaining a professional and friendly attitude to sustain good relationships.
• Check and process incoming mail and help in preparing outgoing mail.
• Communicate with multiple departments to coordinate travel schedules in order to maximize each trip’s value to FOCUS.
• Assist with the tasks related to setting up meetings, materials and travel.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Keep a thorough inventory on office supplies including paper, printing materials, and kitchen supplies.
• Have an understanding of the inner workings of the main printer thus providing technical support in printing and maintenance.
Minimum of a 2 year degree
• 3-5 years of experience in an administrative position preferred but not required
• Strong customer service attitude
• Excellent writing skills
• Microsoft Office Suite including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Raisers Edge for creating and researching record information; Training provided
• Expert level typing skills for correspondence and transcription purposes
• The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining responsive and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Have the ability to juggle multiple tasks while being available for spur-of-the-moment assignments.
• Have a thorough understanding of many levels of FOCUS including its mission, policies, and the people who comprise it.
Please visit our website to fill out an application and submit your resume for the Office Administrator position: http://www.focus.org/answering-the-call/denver-support-center-job-openings.html (62)