Healthcare/Medicine, PT Employee
Belmont Abbey College (Belmont, NC)
The College nurse Practitioner performs a variety of clinical skills in health assessment, triage, diagnosis and treatment, counseling and referral in the delivery of episodic health care and promotion; participates in the development and implementation of health and health service related policies and procedures and coordinates/provides campus health screenings and immunization programs.
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of North Carolina with authorization to practice in the expanded role as a Nurse Practitioner by national certification (adult or family only)
• Must maintain malpractice insurance, current prescription writing privileges and a collaborative practice agreement – reimbursement for required fees provided
• Must be supportive of Catholic views on health care and cannot dispense treatment advice that counters Catholic teaching
• Experience working with adolescents and young adults or in a college or school health setting preferred
• Knowledge of current techniques and practices of first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of a wide variety of health issues such as nutrition, stress management, communicable diseases.
Part time 20 hours weekly flexible
Interested candidates should submit cover letter, resume, and contact info for three references to Cheryl Trotter at [email protected]
Located ten minutes west of Charlotte, North Carolina, Belmont Abbey College is a Catholic, Benedictine school that educates a diverse student body in the liberal arts and sciences. The College, which is more than 130 years old, is known for its dedicated faculty, their excellent teaching, the personal attention that students receive, and a friendly atmosphere both inside and outside of the classroom. There is a Benedictine monastery on campus, as well as a minor basilica. In keeping with the monks’ age-old tradition of hospitality, the College community welcomes newcomers and works together for the benefit of our students–aiming to exemplify the aspiration that our College motto encapsulates: That in all things God may be glorified. (0)
Incoming search terms:
- belmont abbey huffington post
- dermatologist treating belmont abbey college students