This year’s Musica Sacra Florida Gregorian Chant Conference promises to be a wonderful event, with a fantastic line-up of speakers and faculty.
Msgr. Andrew Wadsworth (ICEL) – keynote speaker
Faculty include: Dr. Edward Schaefer, Dr. Susan Treacy, Mary Jane Ballou, Jeffrey Herbert, Dr. Jennifer Donelson, and Arlene Oost-Zinner
– Singing Gregorian Chant in English
– Incorporating Gregorian Chant into
– Instruction for Priests and Deacons
in Chanting the Mass in the New English Translation
– Church Documents & Sacred Music
in the 20th and 21st Century
– Beginning/intermediate (men &
– Upper-level men,& upper-level
with music provided by the AMU Music Department
evening, celebrated by Most Rev. Frank Dewane, Bishop of the Diocese of Venice
in Florida, with music provided by conference participants.
Why not take a winter Lenten retreat to Florida to study chant? Carpools from major airports (FLL and MIA) can be arranged.
Visit the conference website to sign up: www.musicasacra.com/florida.