This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
MORNING SHOW HOST – CATHOLIC RADIO
Radio, FT Employee
Relevant Radio (Green Bay, WI)
If you have a strong work ethic, a desire to succeed and a love for radio, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Relevant Radio – a national Catholic radio network of more than 34 stations across the country – is looking for a SHOW HOST for its network morning radio program, Morning Air ! The qualified candidate should have extraordinary communication skills, a passion for the Catholic faith and strong desire to share it with others. As primary host, candidate should bring energy and enthusiasm to a variety of subjects and be able to manage interesting dialogue between guests, co-hosts and callers. Extensive radio and/or media experience required.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Practicing Catholic with strong knowledge of the Faith.
• Three to five years radio experience, preferably in the talk format.
• Professional and versatile vocal delivery.
• Effective interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills.
• Working knowledge and command of digital and social media platforms.
• A curious mind.
• An insatiable appetite for information on faith, religion, current events, popular culture, music and entertainment and an eagerness to talk about these subjects with others.
• A demonstrated ability to attract and build an audience.
• Proficient computer skills.
Positon will be located in a current Relevant Radio market.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and audio samples to: [email protected] (571)
Incoming search terms:
- Catholic radio Morning host
- who was former relevant radio host
- relevantradio morning air hosts
- relevant radio morning host
- relevant radio morning air hosts
- relevant radio morning air
- relevant radio green bay wisconsin employment
- relevant radio catholic
- relavent radio chamge in host
- relavant radio change in morning show