This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
MISSIONS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
FOCUS (Golden, CO)
The Administrative Assistant will need to handle a wide range of administrative and support related tasks, and must be able to work both with a team and independently with little supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, dependable, and enjoy the challenges of supporting a fast paced office community. Love of missions, world culture and the universality of the Church is a plus!
The Administrative Assistant will:
• Check and process incoming e-mails and answer questions related to mission trips, processes and web-based materials.
• Answer phone calls and voicemails from field staff, donors and business associates on behalf of FOCUS Missions while maintaining a professional and friendly attitude to sustain good relationships.
• Be responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants.
• Communicate with multiple missionaries and students to coordinate mission trips in order to maximize each trip’s value to FOCUS.
• Assist with the tasks related to putting together expense reports, setting up meetings, and materials.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Potentially oversee social media and some marketing tasks.
Minimum of a 2 year degree
• Strong customer service attitude
• Excellent writing skills
• Microsoft Office Suite including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• SUGAR CRM and Convio for creating and researching record information, tracking gifts; Training provided
• Expert level typing skills for correspondence and transcription purposes
• The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining responsive and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Multi-tasking and prioritizing when working on various projects
• Experience in an administrative position is helpful
**This is a fund-raised position (135)
Incoming search terms:
- golden co