This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Other, FT Employee
Dynamic Catholic Institute (Hebron, KY)
Support and advance the mission and vision of Dynamic Catholic by engaging, identifying, qualifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding customers of Dynamic Catholic by offering a world class customer experience.
Dynamic Catholic fosters an environment for continuous learners, and we take pride in our employees’ eagerness to refine their skills and continually grow as professionals.
1) Provide a world-class customer experience to Dynamic Catholic customers in order to further engage them personally in our mission.
2) Act as the primary relationship manager for a portfolio of monthly donors in order to sustain and increase continued giving.
3) Provide exceptional customer support and engagement to convert customers to monthly donors, parish book program bulk purchasers, and facilitators of our Catholic Moments programs.
4) Oversee the entire engagement process for all members of your portfolio from initial engagement and education to the identification and qualification phase through the cultivation, solicitation and the stewardship phases while reporting and tracking progress.
5) Track and report relationship management activity using SalesForce Non-Profit.
1) Ability and capacity for building relationships, intuit others’ needs and answer them, engender trust in and commitment to our mission, and to solicit donations are essential qualities for success in this role.
2) Organization, prioritizing, and the ability to meet deadlines.
3) Computer proficiency with standard office applications. Ability to use database systems to analyze development data, looking for trends and opportunities, and use metrics to guide decisions and cultivation efforts.
This position is located in Northern Kentucky. You must be in the area or willing to relocate.
Please send your application with a resume and cover letter to [email protected] (122)