This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
MIDDLE SCHOOL RELIGION TEACHER
Education: Middle/High School, PT Employee
St. Martin de Porres School (Oakland, CA)
St. Martin de Porres Catholic School seeks a highly motivated and experienced Middle School Religion Teacher. St. Martin de Porres is a regional Catholic school of the Diocese of Oakland, which operates on two campuses and is lead by a two-person administrative team that includes the President and Principal.
The mission of St. Martin de Porres is to serve the families of North and West Oakland and beyond by providing a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and multi-cultural educational experience. St. Martin de Porres School welcomes and includes all, regardless of means or religious affiliation, who are committed to bettering our children, our families, our community and our world.
The Middle School Religion teacher is responsible for teaching religion to grades 6, 7, and 8. Curriculum includes general overview of the old and new testament, sacraments, and morality.
• California Teaching Credential
• Experience with urban and multi-cultural communities
• Middle School teaching experience
• Practicing Catholic
• Demonstrates an understanding of middle school religion curriculum and can instruct students on the old and new testament, basic Christian prayers, Catholic liturgy, and morality. (81)
Incoming search terms:
- San Martin De Porres Catholic School