This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
MIDDLE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
St. Joseph Catholic Academy (Kenosha, WI)
St. Joseph Catholic Academy is in search of a highly-motivated, inspired, engaging professional to join our staff as the Middle School Principal for Grades 6 – 8. Interested candidates should possess appropriate certification and have a minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in school leadership. The Middle School Principal is responsible for the daily operations of the Middle School, and:
• Assures that the Catholic character of the school is developed and lived in accord with the mission and vision of SJCA.
• Directs, implements and supervises the Middle School educational curriculum.
• Participates in the hiring process and ongoing supervision and evaluation of faculty and staff.
• Works with the President in regard to long-range planning.
• Develops a discipline program that is consistent with the Catholic nature of the school and the policies in the student handbook.
• Collaborates with the High School Principal and 4K – Grade 5 Principal to ensure alignment of curriculum and seamless transition between grade levels.
• Serves as part of the Senior Administrative Team alongside the High School Principal, Director of Finance, 4K – Grade 5 Principal and the Director of Student Services, all of whom report the President.
The Middle School Principal is directly accountable to the President, and must be a practicing Catholic. (148)
Incoming search terms:
- principal of st joseph acsdemy of kenosha
- st joseph school kenosha wi principal
- st joseph school racine wi
- st josephs school menomonie wi
- The School Principal and curriculum alignment
- Who is principal of Kenosha St Joseph Catholic Academy