MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL COORDINATOR OF YOUTH MINISTRY
Youth Ministry, FT Employee
Holy Family Parish (Caledonia, MI)
Middle & High School Youth Ministry Coordinator
Holy Family Parish is seeking a Youth Ministry Coordinator for middle and high school students (grades 6-12). This full-time position is responsible for the ongoing development of parish-based ministry for youth. Our Parish Youth Ministry is to be ministry to, for, and by our youth, utilizing a variety of faith-filled, caring, and qualified adults in the ministry. Ministry is to center on three goals: calling young people to be disciples of Jesus Christ; drawing young people into the life, work and mission of the faith community; and fostering the total personal and spiritual growth of young people. Major responsibilities include the Sunday Faith Formation/Youth Ministry programs and additional social, service, retreat and prayer activities, founded in the principles for a comprehensive vision for Youth Ministry.
• Be an active member of a Roman Catholic parish faith community
• Possess strong administrative, communication, volunteer management and relational skills
• Enjoy and understand the middle school person and the high school person and his/her developmental needs, as well as adult volunteers
• Have experience in a parish middle and/or high school youth ministry program
• Have ability to work collaboratively with Faith Formation staff, Parish staff, and leadership groups
• Possess a youth ministry or catechist certificate or equivalent
• Possess a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree (or beyond) preferred
A complete job description is available at www.holyfamilycaledonia.org.
Please email cover letter and resume by May 5, 2014 to Christine Shafer, Director of Faith Formation, subject line “Youth Ministry Coordinator”, [email protected] (0)
Incoming search terms:
- caledonia middle school caledonia mi
- holy family catholic acadamy recommended?
- coordinator of youth ministry job openings in ohio