This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
MARRIAGE PREPARATION SITE COORDINATOR
Other, PT Contract
Ascension Press (West Chester, PA)
Marriage Preparation Site Coordinator
(The five-county Philadelphia-area)
Ascension Press is seeking a Marriage Prep Site Coordinator for marriage preparation courses (25-30 events per year) located around the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
This part-time position is for the current and upcoming 2014-15 marriage preparation year and requires excellent attention to detail, organization, high energy, the ability to work collaboratively with priests, deacons and/or parish leaders, and the ability to think quickly on your feet as you implement a (mostly) developed implementation plan.
• Should be able to lift and use hand-truck (moderate lifting duties).
• Comfort with basic technology is required (projectors, computer is required).
• Public speaking ability a plus but not mandatory.
• Must have own car and be comfortable driving around Philadelphia region and using a GPS system.
• Onsite coordination, set-up and break-down for Philadelphia Marriage Preparations.
• Hours are Friday 5:00-7:30 p.m., Saturday 8:00-9:30 a.m. and 3:00-4:30 p.m. (25-30 weekends per year), although some modification to the Saturday afternoon schedule is possible.
• Some mid-week work needed for strategic planning and administrative duties, site visit and analysis.
• Paid on a flat-fee, per-event basis, plus travel expenses. Ideal for someone with apostolic desire looking for part-time work.
Send resumes and a cover letter to: Katie Greene, [email protected] (131)
Incoming search terms:
- Catholic Mass schedules in Chester County pa