This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
MARKETING,PR, SOCIAL MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY COORDINATOR
Marketing/Advertising, FT Employee
Select International Tours (Flemington, NJ)
We are looking to add a full -time Marketing and Social Media Coordinator to our team. This person will help us to manage all our marketing and advertising through innovative technologies and to build our brand online, by inspiring, engaging and informing our customers and business partners through all social media channels and online marketing. The Coordinator will manage these channels, post content, respond to queries and moderate contributions from our user communities.Coordinator will create marketing campaigns, write press releases, administer two web sites, create marketing materials including travel program brochures, write blogs and interact with other technology platforms. If you are tech savvy and comfortable with modem technology, excellent communicator with strong presentation skills, creative graphic designer, articulate, organized, efficient with excellent work ethic and ability to follow though and work on your own we have a job for you. Candidate must be an insightful writer with a strong connection to and understanding of the Catholic faith.
The candidate must have social media savvy, be able to travel, and have an appreciation of high pressured, customer oriented environments and teamwork. Minimum five years office experience required. Please send resume with work and education specifics as well as list of all software programs and any graphic design work created..
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage our social media channels, helping to insure that they are informative, relevant and engaging for our customers and business partners. Ensure that channels include updates on events, new items, marketing efforts, media that align with our brand
• Manage our online photo repository, curate images to be posted across social media channels
• Develop and execute initiatives to drive traffic to our web sites
* Administer and update two web sites
• Manage and curate user created content.
• Research and gather relevant and engaging content that fits with our brand
* Write and send out press releases.
* Create print and online marketing materials, including ads, postcard, brochures, fliers, posters etc..
* Create online forms and applications used by our clients
• Create and recommend blog posts, articles, podcasts, website updates and videos (or relevant media) to creatively communicate about our services, our company, our people and our city
• Monitor/moderate channels and inform management of any trends, content issues, frequently asked questions that arise online
• Identify and drive opportunities for online cross promotion with potential partners.
• Provide tracking and metrics to the President
* Create client dedicated web sites, FB pages and Google groups
* Create and administer e-mail blasts
* Oversea all office technology
• Understands the social media universe including Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, YouTube, Picassa, Instagram, Twitter, Foursquare,Pintrest, wikis, blogs, etc. including use of tools such as HootSuite
• Is a regular user (or power user) of social media, and has strong computer/internet skills
* Has the ability to create web sites
• Excels at content research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to create content quickly
• Experience with blogging, microblogging (i.e. Twitter) and use of Facebook for business purposes
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
• Highly Organized, and an Effective communicator
* Highly efficient, creative and innovative with ability to work independently, within deadline and under pressure
* Experience in graphic design
• University or College education
• 5+ years related digital or communications experience desired
• Must show ability to stay in a job minimum 3 + plus years
* Candidates with frequent job changes who have not worked at one job for more than 3+ years need not apply
A passion for travel, a love of storytelling, a love of the Catholic faith and flexible. easy going personality with can do attitude are definite assets.
Please send a note and resume to [email protected] Please include links to your personal social media channels. (142)