This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
MARKETING PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR
Marketing/Advertising, FT Employee
Liturgy Training Publications (Chicago, IL)
Reports to: Marketing and Sales Manager
General Responsibilities: This position is responsible for executing the fiscal year promotions plan and evaluating its effectiveness, including direct mail, advertising, e-marketing campaigns, web site maintenance, copywriting and editing copy related to various markets. In addition, this position is responsible for developing and executing any specialized marketing efforts for specific products as identified by the Manager.
• Assist in preparing yearly promotion plan, together with the Marketing & Sales Manager and other Marketing staff; keeping it up-to-date and flexible.
• Determine materials to be promoted and to coordinate with Manager and other marketing staff the type of marketing campaign needed, preparing copy appropriate to various markets and to edit as needed.
• Develop alternate methods for marketing products, such as e-blasts, email campaigns, dedicated websites, and/or social networking.
• Prepare marketing copy for Filemaker and the website, monitoring and updating information in each as needed and appropriate. Availability of product on the website should also be kept up-to-date and accurate.
• Work with department designer on format needs.
• Proof drafts and review and approve printer’s proofs in collaboration with the Marketing Designer.
• Determine mailing lists for various campaigns, coordinate with and prepare list for mail house, assign general and mailing source codes, and enter them into Advantage for tracking.
• Participate in the evaluation and maintenance of follow-up records for all campaigns and marketing efforts.
• Assist in the development of an annual plan for space advertising in outside magazine publications, identifying appropriate campaigns for product or market, and to solicit or create advertisements for periodicals published in-house as needed.
• Secure deadlines and mechanical information related to advertising and to prepare insertion or job orders for designer.
• Follow up on all leads related to marketing (reviewers, clients, advertising, markets etc), keeping appropriate sales records, supplying copy and specs, and coordinating with designer on images when needed.
• Represent LTP at appropriate conferences both locally and in other states as requested; travel is required.
• Work with Media & Events Coordinator, coordinating with Marketing Designer, in preparing ads or promotional materials that might be needed for workshops, exhibits or other public venue.
• Develop skills in proofreading and writing copy based on LTP style.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Department Manager or determined by Management team.
• College degree required; degree in marketing, or English preferred.
• Experience in print production, direct mail and advertising a plus.
• Knowledge and understanding of Catholic religious practices, structures of ministry and parish/parochial school organization; Roman Catholic background a plus.
• Strong verbal and written skills, and an ability to communicate with others in a productive, growth oriented manner.
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects to completion, work independently, manage time efficiently and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrable copywriting and editing ability according to “Chicago Manual of Style”.
• Computer efficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, HTML, and XML; knowledge of SharePoint, and other database software a plus.
• Fluency in English; ability to read and write Spanish a plus.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, flexible, and willingness and ability to learn new skills.
To apply, please e-mail your resume, a cover letter, a list of three references and salary history to [email protected] with Promotions Coordinator as the subject line. (1175)
Incoming search terms:
- liturgy training publications
- liturgical training publications coupon
- liturgy training publications coupon
- liturgy training publications coupon code
- Liturgy Training Publications Coupons