This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Marketing/Advertising, FT Employee
Catholic Management Services (Pleasanton, CA)
This position will be the primary interface with our client cemetery and funeral service organizations. The Marketing Coordinator will act as the principal marketing representative between CMS and the leaders and employees of one or more CMS client cemetery and funeral services. The Marketing Coordinator will directly work with the Client Director and Associate Director on all marketing initiatives, programs and planning and is responsible for the execution and delivery of all client marketing items.
The Marketing Coordinator will coordinate all aspects of marketing programs relating to but are not limited to the following: Planning, production scheduling, vendor communications, advertisements, lead generation, informational pieces, stationary, event and outreach items for the CMS client cemetery and funeral services.
The position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Interacts directly with the Client Directors and Associate Directors, who lead the client-dioceses.
• Creates and manages marketing plan for client based upon the long-term planning completed by the Client Director and Associate Director.
• Manages production schedules, timelines and communicates with the Senior Graphic Designer on projects.
• Supervise and coordinate all marketing programs utilizing the CMS marketing process.
• Manages vendor communications and project deliverables.
• Ensures CFCS brand rules are implemented and followed with client and client projects.
• Manages website and content for one or more clients.
• Works closely with the Client Director and Associate Director to development effective lead generation campaigns.
• Maintains projects within approved budget.
• Communicates project status to Client Director and applicable client employees.
• Coordinates with the Director of Client Service on client initiatives, production and marketing strategies for the client cemetery and funeral services.
• Travel to client sites as required
Desired Skills & Experience
Any combination of education and experience likely to provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities, typically:
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university.
• Demonstrated leadership in a marketing role, project management, or community service
• Excellent organization and planning.
• Excellent communicator and skilled in time management.
• A background in marketing is required.
If you are seeking a challenging professional opportunity; and if working inside a dynamic and growing faith based organization appeals to you, please forward your resume. We are growing our business and we welcome qualified candidates. (81)