This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Marketing/Advertising, FT Employee
Logos Bible Software (Bellingham, WA)
Logos Bible Software is looking for a talented person to join our Catholic department’s Marketing Promotion Team who has a desire to learn and to contribute to the growth of the department.
• Strategize and execute promotions of varying scale.
• Manage several weekly tasks and promotional campaigns simultaneously.
• Write copy for blogs, web pages, social media, emails, press releases, and print advertisements.
• Handle miscellaneous tasks which promote the growth of the Catholic department.
• Takes ownership of projects and is known for getting things done quickly and well
• Will admit when they don’t know how to do something in order to learn how to do it
• Can be flexible and work under pressure
• Is willing to go the extra mile to accomplish a task
• Knows basic HTML and possibly maintains a personal blog
• Is able to manage time and projects effectively
• Will work creatively toward assigned goals
• Has excellent writing and verbal skills
• Can implement and monitor special promotions
• Is interested in using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. for marketing purposes
• Has an understanding of Catholic lay, academic, and institutional markets
• Has experience using the Logos (or Verbum) applications
• Has an understanding of SEO
• Has marketing and/or sales experience
• Is comfortable working with Windows 8, OSX, iOS and Android
This is a full-time position in our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k).
Please send a resume and/or cover letter to [email protected] or by fax to 360-527-1707, with “Catholic” in the subject line. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Andrew Jones
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307 (413)
Incoming search terms:
- logos bellingham wa
- Strategize and execute daily task