This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
MANAGER OF YOUTH PROGRAMMING
Youth Ministry, FT Employee
Franciscan University of Steubenville (Steubenville, OH)
Manager of Youth Programming – Not Just a Job!
Franciscan University of Steubenville: Rebuilding the Church, from the Heart of the Church
Work should never be just work!
It should be a calling, a vocation. Through pursuing a career with Franciscan University, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of a visionary organization in service of the Catholic Church, an institution that Francis Cardinal Stafford, former president of the Pontifical Council of the Laity, described as “central to the reform and the renewal of the Catholic Church after the Second Vatican Council.”
The Manager of Youth Programming is responsible for leading the collaboration of experts in the field of youth ministry to develop all aspects of programming for the Franciscan University of Steubenville Youth Conferences throughout North America. This includes understanding the current trends and development of youth culture in order to implement relevant and life transforming messages within the Youth Conference programs. The Manager of Programming will oversee the youth leadership development program at Franciscan LEAD, recruit and evaluate presenters, and collaborate in marketing efforts to deliver the most impactful youth conference experience available within the Catholic Church.
Skills & Competencies:
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment.
• Demonstrated ability in managing people, events, and projects. Ability to recruit and train people.
• Must be able to prioritize, set, and meet goals and deadlines.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, leadership and problem solving skills.
• Must be highly skilled in P.C. operations.
• Must understand and have a strong commitment to the mission of Franciscan University. Ability to represent Franciscan University and its mission to various constituencies.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in theology and/or equivalent experience in Youth Ministry.
• Experience in management and development of Catholic Youth Ministry programming.
• Knowledge of publishing and developing audio, video and print publications desired.
• Extended hours and weekend travel throughout the summer.
• Various 2-3 day travel throughout the year.
We offer market based total compensation, with benefits that are second to none among our peers.
Visit our website for job posting and application process information www.franciscan.edu.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and list of three references via email to [email protected] Serious Inquiries Only Please: We are intent on hiring accomplished, exceptionally talented, qualified and mission committed individuals. (133)
Incoming search terms:
- Catholic youth ministry jobs
- crhp in steubenville oh