This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
MALE MISSION LEADER – NATIONWIDE
Young Adult Ministry, FT Employee
Saint Paul’s Outreach (West St. Paul, MN)
MALE MISSION LEADER
Position Title: Male Mission Leader
Reports to: Mission Director
Mission Leaders take the lead “on the ground” in evangelizing and discipling students at a given campus or outreach environment, under the supervision of a Mission Director, in accord with the vision, values, and mission of Saint Paul’s Outreach.
This is a temporary, full-time, exempt position. Mission Leaders can be placed in one of 7 nationwide Mission Centers.
Planning and Executing Outreach Events & Programs
• Small Group environments
• Large Group environments
• Special events
• Staff Meetings (All Staff Meeting, Men’s Staff Meeting, Missionary Corps Meeting, etc.)
Time: 35% (14 hours)
Household & Formation Program
• Leading House, Prayer, and Overseeing Stewardship
• Formation, Pastoral Care, and ongoing Pastoral Training
Time: 30% (12 hours)
Relationship Building & Relational Evangelization
• Mentoring and discipling students
• Ministry presence on campus (library, coffee shop, gym, etc.)
• Social relationships / Sports
Time: 20% (8 hours)
Personal Support Raising (PSR)
• Cultivating and maintaining PSR Team
• Support and Supervision of Student Missionaries raising support
Time: 10% (4 hours)
Participating in Staff Life
• Staff Prayer
• Staff Social & Days Away
Time: 5% (2 hours)
• Enthusiastically supports SPO’s mission, core virtues, and core values: willing and able to live them out and communicate them effectively to others.
• Faithfully lives the Catholic faith and the mission of evangelization.
• Develops and maintains relationships, both internally and externally.
• Leads others in matters of faith, relationships, and service.
• Works effectively and cooperatively with co-workers to achieve overall staff goals.
• Performs under supervision and receives performance feedback in a teachable way.
• Prioritizes own work and various tasks, based on urgency and importance.
• Practices flexibility: working on multiple tasks, handling interruptions, and adapting to changing priorities.
• Exercises proper judgement, works independently, and gives attention to detail.
Desired Education and Experience
• A two-year degree and experience in related field is required.
• Preference given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree, experience with Saint Paul’s Outreach, and candidates between the ages of 21 and 26 (due to the essential peer to peer function of this position).
To Apply, visit our application page: http://www.spoweb.org/apply (120)
Incoming search terms:
- pauls mission