This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
MAJOR GIFTS OFFICER II
Fundraising, FT Employee
St. Labre Indian Catholic School (Ashland, MT)
Under the direction of the Director of Major and Planned Gifts, Develops programs and strategies to identify, cultivate, track and solicit significant gifts to fund identified institutional priorities.
1. Reviews mission statement and notes areas in which St. Labre has accomplished its mission in order to convey positive and progressive message to donors.
2. Identifies, cultivates and solicits major gifts prospects; recommends and implements cultivation and solicitation strategies of individual prospects, working with administration, faculty and volunteers as appropriate.
3. Solicits, acquires, and performs all duties in connection with Planned Giving vehicles and Estate Planning including but not limited to: annuities, wills, estate bequests, gifts and donations, charitable trusts, and life insurance/retirement plans.
4. Establishes and maintains contact with lawyers, CPAs, trust officers, insurance underwriters and other estate planning professionals.
5. Maintains knowledge of current tax laws, investments and planned giving opportunities; uses this knowledge in prospect cultivation and solicitation as appropriate.
6. Personally corresponds by travel and/or telephone with donors and prospects, their advisors and professionals regarding planned giving vehicles and/or estate planning. Travel is required 50% of the time.
7. Cultivates and presents proposals to corporate and foundation prospects as requested.
8. Write or assist in drafting proposals, brochures, pamphlets and other materials as necessary; assist with publicity arrangements on important gifts, programs, accomplishments or events.
9. Maintains and updates information, in a timely fashion, regarding contacts with St. Labre donors.
10. Receives ongoing education regarding planned giving issues including taxation issues in order to maintain and improve skills.
11. Conducts education/awareness presentations.
12. Accepts and complies with Donor’s Bill of Rights, Ethical Standards of Fund Raising and all governmental regulations pertaining to planned gifts.
13. At all times maintains confidentiality of program participants.
14. Strives to continually improve planned giving and major gifts program.
This position currently has no supervisory responsibilities. (790)
Incoming search terms:
- St Labre Indian School Scam
- st labre indian school
- midwest indian school charitable gift solicitation
- st labre indian school fraud?
- st labre scam
- st labre indian school ashland mt scam
- st labre indian school major gifts officer
- st labre indian school gift annuitites
- st labre indian school scam or not
- st labre indian school vision