This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Maintenance/Trades, FT Employee
Diocese of Metuchen (Piscataway, NJ)
Presently, we are seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to:
• Perform routine tasks such as painting, plumbing, electrical wiring and other related activities
• Maintain facilities, grounds and equipment in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
• Cut lawns using a power mower; Trim and edge around walks, flower beds and walls.
• Assist in snow removal by shoveling walkways and driveways
• Assist with other projects as needed.
This position will be primarily based at two of our New Brunswick facilities, but will also be called on to perform work at other locations as directed.
The ideal candidate will be responsible and reliable, and will be experienced in construction, electrical, plumbing and carpentry. Must be able to routinely lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, work outdoors, and be available to work occasional weekends and/or evenings. Must possess reliable transportation and valid drivers’ license.
Compensation: Competitive salary and full benefits package
Hours: 40 hours per week Mon – Fri
Location: New Brunswick & Piscataway Facilities
Environment: Professional Office/Outdoors
** Please note that due to the anticipated high volume of responses, only those candidates who we are interested in interviewing will be contacted. No phone calls please. (242)
Incoming search terms:
- snow removal metuchen nj