This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
MAGGIE’S THRIFT MANAGER
Management, FT Employee
Maggie’s Place (Phoenix, AZ)
Oversee the operations of Maggie’s Thrift, ensuring a positive experience for staff, job participants, customers and volunteers.
• Directly supervise Assistant Manager, head driver, mover, store associates, volunteers and data entry associate.
• Oversee the Job Training Program from application to graduation.
• Facilitate the larger picture and strategic direction of Maggie’s Thrift including Operations, the Job Training Program and volunteers.
• Know and communicate Maggie’s Place mission with staff, volunteers, customers and shoppers.
• Be point person for the marketing and promotion of Maggie’s Thrift.
• Oversee and coordinate volunteer groups, construction volunteers and key donor.
• Be responsible for inventory management, the monthly sales calendar and all communications with customers.
• Maintain relationships with collaborative organizations.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed or assigned by Executive Director.
• 3 + years retail management experience; Thrift store experience a plus
• Time management skills and be able to manage multiple project simultaneously
• Expertise in staff supervision, creating a team environment and supporting staff
• Able to lift 25 lbs +
• Bilingual a plus
• Interested in joining a faith based nonprofit community (187)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic stores phoenix az