LIFE COACH COUNSELOR TEACHER
Law, FT Employee
Trinity Teen Solutions, Inc. (Powell, WY)
The Life Coach must possess high moral and ethical standards with a strong Christian/Catholic background. They must live with the girls, monitor their activities, and maintain harmony through good examples and relationships. This allows opportunities to share TTS Christian philosophies with youth and find the goodness within while providing direction for returning home.
• Reside with the girls on the days that you work in the cabins.
• Monitor the girls’ daily activities and maintain peace and harmony amongst the girls.
• Maintain a clean and orderly environment by setting an example for the girls, working along with them to maintain neat and orderly cabins and ranch environment.
• Instruct and monitor the girls on proper daily hygiene and dress code.
• Collaborate and work with the ranch crew to enhance the vocational training and animal therapy programs.
• Implement plan of treatment
• Oversee safety, health and well-being of the clients.
• Plan and organize treatment interventions with treatment team.
• Maintain control and develop a healthy environment.
• Plan, organize and implement lesson plans according to each student’s individual academic needs.
• Monitor and implement Trinity Teen Solutions Program Rules, Policies, Philosophies, Handbooks, Fire Safety Rules, Wyo. Department of Family Services State Regulations, and State Health Inspections.
• Provide safe transportation, insure wearing of seat belts, and that all ranch roads and highway regulations are followed. All vehicles will be cared for properly, cleaned after each use and inspected on a daily basis.
• Learn ranch activities such as, animal care, safety, trucks. Other tools may include anything from a chainsaw to a claw hammer.
• Maintain all written documentation such as progress notes, group therapy notes, daily checklist, and academic records.
• Ensure that all meals are nutritious and follow proper food handling procedures. Provide a family dining atmosphere when possible, using proper table manners, and cleaning up after meals.
• For More Information go to: www.trinityteensolutions.com (0)
Incoming search terms:
- powell wyoming morality laws
- teenage drinking solutions catholic response