This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
JUNIOR WEB PRODUCER
Internet/Social Media, FT Employee
Dynamic Catholic Institute (Hebron, KY)
Dynamic Catholic is achieving record growth and expanding our workforce. We are looking for a creative, tech savvy, detail-oriented, and energized individual to join our team and help take our web systems to the next level of sophistication and continued growth. Reporting to the Webmaster, the Junior Web Producer will help to manage the day to day online operations of Dynamic Catholic as well as support various online initiatives as needed. This will consist of organizing and overseeing projects pertaining to web-related communications, site environments, systems and functionality.
Dynamic Catholic fosters an environment for continuous learners, and we take pride in our employees’ eagerness to refine their skills and continually grow as professionals.
1) Work closely with Webmaster to help enact organization’s overall online strategy.
2) Manage updates to cart and Dynamic Catholic web properties.
3) Assist in coordination, creation and reporting of outbound online communications and marketing, including email campaigns.
4) Oversee Dynamic Catholic’s social media presence.
5) Assist customers and team members by resolving escalating online technical issues as necessary.
6) Help manage relationships with vendors and independent contractors.
1) Comfortable with web technologies and systems.
2) Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
3) Must be resourceful, a creative-problem solver, and work well under pressure.
4) Experience with coordinating projects.
5) Must be adaptable, flexible, willing to step up and do whatever is needed, and driven to further the
mission of Dynamic Catholic.
6) Experience with WordPress or similar CMS (preferred).
7) Experience with HTML and CSS (preferred).
8) Experience with Adobe Design Suite (preferred).
This position is located in Northern Kentucky. You must be in the area or willing to relocate. (102)