This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ITALIAN TEACHER (PART-TIME)
Education: Middle/High School, PT Employee
Marin Catholic (Kentfield, CA)
Marin Catholic High School in Kentfield, CA is seeking a part-time Italian Teacher for the 2013-14 school year.
Teachers at Marin Catholic High School have the primary responsibility to implement the school philosophy through instructional competence, through participation in the creation of a school community, and through their role as a bridge between the individual student and the world community.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.
This position begins August 2013
Qualifications, credentials, experience, knowledge & skills for the position:
1. Degree in Italian or related field
2. High school teaching experience, preferred
3. Catholic, preferred
4. Desire to share his/her faith journey
5. Teaching credential, preferred
6. Ability to effectively collaborate with faculty, student and staff
7. Intellectually curious and willingness to grow professionally
8. Ability to effectively integrate technology into Language curriculum
9. Maintains best professional practices in communicating with peers, students and parents
Interested applicants for positions should submit a letter of interest and current resume to Dave Basso, Assistant Principal.
Marin Catholic High School
675 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
Kentfield, CA 94904 (143)
Incoming search terms:
- marin catholic italian teacher