This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
INTERNSHIPS AT ASCENSION PRESS
Other, PT Intern
Ascension Press (West Chester, PA)
Take advantage of our year round internship opportunities in various departments and special projects, affording you an opportunity and learning environment from our seasoned team of professionals. Train and mentor with hands-on work in all aspects of a faith-filled Catholic business.
Ascension Press is an innovative and rapidly growing company dedicated to Catholic Faith Formation and excellence in service to Catholic parishes, schools, and individuals. We offer a vibrant team environment and represent some of the best-selling programs and resources in the Church.
• Self-motivated and organized
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• A keen attention to detail
• Committed to a minimum of 8 to 10 hours per week with a very flexible work environment and schedule
Areas of interest include:
• Event planning
• Video, audio and graphic design
• Business Administration
E-mail your cover letter and resume, including hourly requirements, to [email protected]
* Please note due to high volume of intern applications we unfortunately are not able to respond to every submission however we do appreciate your interest and generally will contact applicants within 30 days if we think you’re a good match. (79)