This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
INSIDE SALES BIBLE STUDY CONSULTANT
Sales, FT Employee
Catholic Word (Necedah, WI)
Catholic Word seeks an additional, energetic sales individual to join our Ascension Press parish inside sales team efforts for our popular books and faith formation programs. We are seeking a self-motivated achiever to work with parishes and dioceses throughout the USA and Canada. This full-time position will be based in our central Wisconsin office.
Experience / Qualifications:
• In depth knowledge of Bible Studies and other Faith Formation programs
• A minimum 2 years high performance experience in inside account management
• Excellent ‘people’ skills with a strong customer-centric attitude.
• Computer, Internet and email proficiency is a must
• High level of professionalism and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional phone skills in cold calling and warm calling.
• Telephone professionalism and etiquette – clear, concise communication skills a must.
• High energy, results driven, and motivated.
• Record of strong initiative and follow-up.
• Proficiency on common Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of the Catholic faith, faith formation programs, and parishes is a plus
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus
• Present faith formation programs to parishes and diocesan offices (Bible Study, Church History, Theology of the Body, etc.)
• Establish strong relationships with study leaders and groups
• Nurture, support and teach study leaders to help them run successful studies
• New business development – Identify and close new opportunities
• Grow existing account sales through strong customer relationships & high level of service.
• Accurately and efficiently enter information into our CRM Software
• Input sales opportunities and contact information updates while maintaining call volume.
• Utilize enthusiasm, assertiveness, and proven time management to engage a targeted prospect base.
• Work independently while accepting coaching.
• Achieve or exceed outbound calling and team selling goals.
• Communicate effectively and sell all levels within the prospect organization (361)
Incoming search terms:
- catholics sites/ necedah wisconsin
- neceda wisconsin