This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Human Resources, FT Employee
Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph (Kansas City, MO)
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES – CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF KANSAS CITY-ST. JOSEPH
The Catholic Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph is currently seeking a Director of Human Resources.
With 98 parishes and missions, the Catholic Diocese of Kansas City ~ St. Joseph covers 15,429 square miles, 27 counties, in northern and western Missouri. Within this area, the Catholic population numbers over 133,000 persons. The Human Resources Department serves about 2000 employees and managers.
The Human Resources Director will be responsible for managing and directing such functions as salary and benefits administration, policy development, employment, wellness, training and development and performance management. We are looking for a positive, team player who can work well within a small team environment; one who can quickly establish rapport and build relationships and working partnerships with a diverse and decentralized manager/employee population.
• Serves as the senior HR advisor to provide critical support and coaching to management.
• Determines direction of the HR department in order to support the institutional strategic plan.
• Performs daily activities including employee relations, performance management/progressive discipline, recruitment and selection, compensation administration, and training
• Ensures compliance with federal, state and local governmental regulations and internal policies.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years previous experience in human resources and 5 years experience in a leadership role. Professional certification and/or a master’s degree preferred. Exceptional working knowledge of employee law is essential. Must possess the ability to build strong, trusting relationships with managers and serve as an adviser for all HR related matters. The ability to multi-task, work independently, and communicate with all levels of the organization is vital. Must have excellent computer skills, especially in Word and Excel. The selected candidate will be a practicing Catholic, faithful to the Church’s magisterium.
Our diocese offers a collaborative and supporting working environment, competitive salary and a complete benefits package. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Application deadline is June 3, 2013.
Applicants may apply by sending resume, cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected] or apply online at our web-site. www.diocese-kcsj.org. (475)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic diocese new human resource director
- resume human resources director pdf
- organizations with decentralized human resources departments
- kansas resources
- human resources wichita catholic diocese
- Human Resource Director Resumes
- human resource director resume
- human resource department
- city of st joseph mo human resources
- st joseph catholic mo