This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Human Resources, FT Employee
Catholic Charities (Houston, TX)
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston is seeking a talented Human Resource Director who will be responsible for implementing a comprehensive HR program in our nonprofit agency employing more than 250 full and part-time employees. The HR Director supervises HR, benefits, and training and will work with the President/CEO to create and implement an organizational development strategy that incorporates Catholic identity into the recruitment and hiring process. The successful candidate must also be knowledgeable of Catholic Social Teaching and be dedicated to advancing the mission, vision, values and programs of Catholic Charities. The HR Director reports to the President/CEO of Catholic Charities and is a member of senior management.
• Successful candidate must have a broad-based generalist background with minimum of 5 years Human Resource and progressive leadership experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
• Demonstrated breadth of experience in human resources practices and processes (employee relations, compensation, employment, training, benefits, performance management, HRIS, organizational development, and policies and procedures).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and related job specific software application. (559)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic charaties in houston tx
- hr strategy charities
- HR Director at Catholic Charities
- HR Director
- director of human resources jobs at catholic charities houston tx
- director of human resources catholic charities houston tx
- catholic mass times houston texas
- catholic charities of houston tx
- catholic charities of houston