This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
St. Joseph Catholic Academy (Kenosha, WI)
St. Joseph Catholic Academy is in search of a highly-motivated, inspired, engaging leader to join our staff as the High School Principal. Interested candidates should possess appropriate certification and have a minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience in school leadership. The High School Principal is responsible for the daily operations of the High School, and:
• Serves as the academic leader of our school through thoughtful direction, implementation, and supervision of the SJCA educational curriculum.
• Promotes and supports productive dialogue and partnership with all invested stakeholders of the SJCA community.
• Assures that the Catholic character of the school is developed and lived in accord with the mission and vision of SJCA.
• Participates in the hiring process and ongoing supervision, mentoring and evaluation of faculty and staff.
• Develops and supports a discipline program that is consistent with the Catholic nature of the school and the policies in the student handbook.
• Collaborates with the Middle School Principal to ensure alignment of curriculum and seamless transition between grade levels.
• Serves as part of the Senior Administrative Team alongside the Middle School Principal, Director of Finance, 4K – Grade 5 Principal and the Director of Student Services, all of whom report the President.
The High School Principal is directly accountable to the President, and must be a practicing Catholic.
Interested candidate should send letter of interest, resume and the Archdiocese of Milwaukee application (available at archmil.org under the Jobs tab) to Jean Fredrickson. (130)
Incoming search terms:
- kenosha st joseph