This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Holy Spirit Preparatory School (Atlanta, GA)
Holy Spirit Preparatory School (www.holyspiritprep.org), a Catholic, independent PreK – 12 school in north Atlanta, is seeking a high school English teacher for the 2014-2015 academic year. Holy Spirit Prep’s Christ-centered environment prioritizes educating the whole child to be successful not only in future studies but also in his or her unique vocation. Applicants should be able to teach upper level English courses, and experience teaching AP courses is preferred.
Teachers at the Upper School (grades 7-12) are responsible for:
• Developing and implementing curriculum and unit plans
• Demonstrating thorough knowledge of teaching practices and a commitment to differentiated instruction within a caring, Catholic school environment
• Working with families and communicating in a clear and supportive manner
• Staying abreast of current educational research and best practices by pursuing continual professional growth
Qualified candidates will be practicing Catholics in full communion with the Church and have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably a Master’s) in secondary education or a related English content area.
Interested applicants should e-mail a resume and cover letter to Andrea Cruz, Director of Teaching and Learning, at [email protected] (263)
Incoming search terms:
- holy spirit school atlanta